Ingredients for Almond Flaxseed Bread
- Blanched almond flour, 2 and ¼ Cup
- Flaxseed meal, ¼ Cup
- Baking soda, ½ teaspoon
- Sea salt, ½ teaspoon
- Low-carb sweetener, 1 Tablespoon (pure erythritol or a stevia or monk fruit blend)
- Eggs, large, 5
- Avocado oil, 1 Tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 Tablespoon
- Ground flaxseeds, to sprinkle on top (for garnish) or your favorite seeds
Instructions for Almond Flaxseed Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 177˚C or 350˚F.
2.Mix almond flour, sweetener, baking soda, flaxseed meal, and sea salt in a bowl.
3.Mix wet ingredients (eggs, oil, vinegar).
4.Blend dry and wet ingredients thoroughly to make a thick batter.
5.Put the batter in a greased loaf pan.
6.Sprinkle ground flaxseeds or your favorite seeds for garnish.
7.Bake the bread at 177˚C or 350˚F for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8.Cool completely before slicing the bread.
Watch How to Make Almond Flaxseed Bread
Other Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Recipes You Might Like
- Apple Flaxseed Bread
- Banana Flaxseed Bread
- Berry Trifle
- Blueberry Cheesecake with Sunflower Seed Crust
- Carrot Cupcake
- Christmas Cookies
- Coconut Flour Pound Cake
- Cranberry Orange Biscuits
- Garlic Bread Rolls
- Garlic Naan
- Lemon Loaf
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Swirl Cheesecake
- Strawberry Glazed Pie
- Three Berry Pie with Chia Seeds
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies