A bright salad with shredded cabbage and carrot is paired with low-carb, gluten-free miso ginger dressing to spice up everyday meals. This salad has a mix of healthy ingredients for hormone balance like phytoestrogen, cruciferous vegetable, garlic, ginger, and seeds.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Asian Cabbage Salad
- Cabbage, shredded, 2 cups
- Carrot, 1/2, shredded
- Miso, 2 Tablespoon
- Rice vinegar, 2 Tablespoon
- Sake, 1 Tablespoon
- Low-carb sweetener, 1-2 Tablespoon
- Tamari sauce, 1 Tablespoon
- Sesame oil, 1 teaspoon
- Ginger, grated, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds, 1 Tablespoon
Instructions for Asian Cabbage Salad
1.Shred cabbage and carrot thinly. Put the shredded vegetables in a large bowl and set aside.
2.In a small bowl, make a salad dressing. Mix miso, vinegar, sake, sweetener, tamari sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and sesame seeds. Stir well to remove any lumps.
3.Pour the dressing over the shredded vegetables and serve with your favorite main dish.