This Bacon Cabbage Stir Fry is simple yet delicious and an easy way to add healthy cruciferous vegetables to our diet. Cruciferous vegetables are part of the Brassica genus of plants and are rich in folate, vitamins C, E, and K, and fiber. They are also good sources of phytonutrients that may help lower inflammation.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Bacon Cabbage Stir Fry
- Bacon, 5 slices
- Green cabbage, ½, shredded
- Butter, 2 Tablespoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
Instructions for Bacon Cabbage Stir Fry
1. Shred cabbage. Chop bacon slices.
2. In a frying pan, melt half of the butter. Stir fry bacon until cooked.
3. Add the shredded cabbage and the other half of the butter. Stir fry until the cabbage becomes soft.
4. Sprinkle ground black pepper to taste.