Flaxseed has numerous health benefits due to its omega 3, plant estrogen, antioxidant, and fiber content. This banana bread uses ground flaxseed, coconut flour, and low-carb sweetener. Mix a few simple ingredients and bake in the oven for a leisurely breakfast.
Serving Size: 6-8
Ingredients for Banana Flaxseed Bread
- Coconut flour, 1/2 cup
- Low-carb granular sweetener, 3 tablespoon
- Avocado oil, 1/3 cup
- Eggs, 6 large
- Milk, 1/3 Cup
- Baking powder, 1 tablespoon
- Ground flaxseed meal, 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Banana, 1 ripe
- Sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon
Instructions for the Bread
- Mix coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, and sea salt in a bowl.
- Peel and mash a ripe banana.
- Mix wet ingredients (eggs, milk, oil, mashed banana).
- Blend dry and wet ingredients thoroughly to make a thick batter.
- Put the batter in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake the bread at 190˚C or 374˚F for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing the bread.
Watch How to Make Banana Flaxseed Bread
Other Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Baking Recipes
- Almond Flaxseed Bread
- Apple Flaxseed Bread
- Berry Trifle
- Blueberry Cheesecake with Sunflower Seed Crust
- Carrot Cupcake
- Christmas Cookies
- Coconut Pound Cake
- Cranberry Orange Biscuits
- Garlic Bread Roll
- Garlic Naan
- Lemon Loaf
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Swirl Cheesecake
- Strawberry Glazed Pie
- Three Berry Pie with Chia Seeds
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies