This bean salad is very easy to put together if you have canned beans and some leafy green vegetables at home. Make a simple, colorful salad full of fiber and phytoestrogen. Simply pour a lemon garlic vinaigrette dressing and enjoy the refreshing dish as an appetiser or lunch.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Bean Salad
- Canned beans, 1 can, drained and washed
- Tomato, 2 large, chopped
- Red onion, 1/4, chopped
- Cucumber, 2, chopped
- Lettuce or other green vegetables, 100 gram
- Parsley, 1/2 cup, chopped
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Lemon juice, 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil, 1/4 cup
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
Instructions for Bean Salad
- Drain canned beans and wash well. Set Aside.
- Chop tomato, leafy greens, red onion, cucumber, and parsley. Mix them well with the beans in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, make lemon garlic dressing by mixing together lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, sea salt and pepper.
- Pour the lemon garlic dressing to the salad and serve.