Broccoli Garlic uses three nutritious foods we focus on for hormone balance and optimal health: broccoli, which is a popular cruciferous vegetable, garlic, and healthy fat olive oil. Cruciferous vegetables are part of the Brassica genus of plants and are rich in folate, vitamins C, E, and K, and fiber. They are also good sources of phytonutrients that may help lower inflammation.
Serving Size: 4-6
Ingredients for Broccoli Garlic
- Broccoli, 1 medium size cut into small florets
- Minced garlic, 4 cloves
- Sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil, 3 Tablespoon
Instructions for Broccoli Garlic
1. Cut broccoli into small sized florets.
2. Boil water and sprinkle sea salt.
3. Add broccoli and boil for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
4. In a frying pan, add oil and saute minced garlic. Add broccoli.
5. Add sea salt to taste.