This chickpea cauliflower curry is a delicious vegan dish that can help balance hormones and nourish your body. Chickpeas and other legumes are rich in phytoestrogens that help balance hormones, protect our heart and bones, and reduce breast cancer risk. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable and helps guard against cancer, protects our heart and bones, and helps eliminate excess estrogen. Try our recipe for low-carb naan.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Chickpea, rinsed and drained from 14 oz can
- Cauliflower, cut into florets, 3 cups
- Garlic cloves, 2, minced
- Ginger, minced, 1 tablespoon
- Onion, 1, chopped
- Vegetable stock, 2 Cup
- Coriander, 3 teaspoon
- Paprika, 2 teaspoon
- Cumin, 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon
- Strained tomato, 500-600 gram
- Vegan Yogurt, 3 tablespoon (you can use a regular full-fat yogurt if you are not following a vegan diet)
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Low-carb sweetener (e.g. Stevia, Monkfruit or Erythritol), 1 tablespoon optional
Instructions for Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Grease a frying pan. Add chopped garlic, ginger, and onion. Cook them until soft.
- Add coriander, paprika, cumin, and turmeric and mix well.
- Add cauliflower and chickpea.
- Pour strained tomato, vegetable stock, and vegan yogurt to the pan and stir well until cauliflower and chickpea are cooked soft. Add sweetener if desired.
- Finish with chopped parsley for garnish.
- Serve with naan or rice.
Watch How to Make Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
Other Vegan Recipes You Might Like
- Agedashi Tofu
- Asian Cabbage Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing
- Bean Salad
- Cauliflower Stuffing
- Chickpea Meatballs with Creamy Curry Sauce
- Chickpea Meatball Pasta
- Cranberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Crispy Chickpea Salad
- Eggplant Chickpea Stew
- Eggplant Lentil Salad
- Eggplant in Sesame Sauce
- Garlic Spinach
- Korean Garden Salad
- Korean Style Tofu
- Lentil Curry
- Miso-Glazed Eggplant
- Palak Paneer
- Pea Tips Stir Fry
- Peach Salsa
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli
- Salt and Pepper Tofu
- Stir Fried Bok Choy
- Stir Fried Broccoli with Garlic
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Sweet and Sour Tofu
- Tortilla Bread
- White Bean Dip
- Wreath Salad