Bright colored cookies with peanut butter, low-carb sweetener, and sugar-free chocolate candies take only 15 minutes and are perfect snacks for the Christmas holiday. You can use any other types of nut or seed butter if you have peanut allergy.
Serving Size: 12 Cookies
Ingredients for Low-Carb Christmas Cookies
- Peanut Butter, 1 Cup (Use other types of nut butter or seed butter if preferable)
- Egg, 1 large, room temperature
- Low-Carb sweetener, 1/2 Cup
- Baking Soda, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar-free Chocolate Candies, Red and Green, 1/4 Cup (We used Atkins Endulge Chocolate Candies)
Instructions for Low-Carb Christmas Cookies
1.Preheat the oven to 177˚C (350˚F).
2.Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix peanut butter and egg. Blend all ingredients well.
3.Fold in chocolate candies and mix with the dough.
4.In a lined baking sheet, divide the dough into 12 balls with an equal distance between them.
5. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until the edges turn light brown.
6.Take out the baking sheet and cool down completely before serving.
Watch How To Make Christmas Cookies
Other Low-Carb Holiday Desserts You Might Like
- Berry Trifle
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Coconut Flour Pound Cake
- Cranberry Orange Biscuits
- Lemon Loaf
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Strawberry Glazed Pie
- Three Berry Pie with Chia Seeds