Ingredients for Creamed Kale
- Kale, 500 grams
- Butter, unsalted, 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Heavy cream, 1 Cup
- Nutmeg, ⅛ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Parmesan Cheese, ½ Cup, shredded
- Sea salt to taste
Instructions for Creamed Kale
1.Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Put kale and cook for about 8-10 minutes until it becomes tender.
2.Take out the kale and rinse with cold water. Squeeze excess water out. Remove center stalks and chop the leaves.
3. Grease the frying pan with butter. Throw in minced garlic and cook for about one minute until it becomes soft.
4. Add heavy cream, nutmeg, and ground black pepper.
5. Add the cooked kale and mix with the cream sauce. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the cream has thickened.
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and sea salt to taste.
Watch How to Make Creamed Kale
Other Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Side Dishes You Might Like
- Asian Cabbage Salad
- Broccoli Garlic
- Butternut Squash Casserole
- Cauliflower Stuffing
- Coleslaw with Low-Carb Yogurt Dressing
- Creamy Celeriac Mash
- Garlic Spinach
- Garlicky Cauliflower Mash
- Korean Garden Salad
- Orange Glazed Sweet Potato
- Orange Walnut Salad
- Pea Tips Stir Fry
- Pomegranate Orange Salad
- Pumpkin Casserole
- Raspberry Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Roasted Radish
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli
- Stir Fried Bokchoy
- Strawberry Rhubarb Spring Salad
- Sweet and Savory Pumpkin