Ingredients for Crispy Chickpea Salad
- Canned chickpeas, 15.5 oz, rinsed, drained, and dried
- Avocado oil, 2 Tablespoon
- Smoked paprika, 2 teaspoon
- Cumin, ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder, ½ teaspoon
- Ginger, ½ teaspoon
- Coriander, ½ teaspoon
- Cardamom, ½ teaspoon
- Salad green, 120 gram
- Cherry tomato, 150 gram
- Cucumber, 1, diced
- Avocado, 1, diced
- Olive oil, 2 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice, 2 Tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Crispy Chickpea Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 190˚C (375˚F).
2.Drain and rinse canned chickpeas. Let them dry. In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with avocado oil, sea salt, and spices.
3.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread chickpeas. Bake them in the oven for about 30 minutes or until crispy. Take out from the oven and set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, put together salad greens, tomato, cucumber, and avocado.
5.Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Mix well with roasted chickpeas and serve.
Watch How to Make This Recipe
Other Side Dishes You Might Like