Marinated in olive oil, fresh herbs, and garlic, this flavorful lamb dish is a quick, delicious, nourishing meal with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Follow our recipe for a low-carb mint jelly and delicious salads and side dishes. It can be a perfect main dish for Easter or any other special occasions. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and serve with parsley for garnish.
Serving size: 4
Ingredients for Garlic Herb Lamb
- 8 lamb rack cutlets
- Garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary, 3 Tablespoon
- Fresh thyme, 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh parsley, 1 Tablespoon
- Sea salt, ½ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Olive oil, 2 Tablespoon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon wedges and parsley for garnish
Instructions for Garlic Herb Lamb
1. Finely chop garlic, rosemary, thyme, and parsley. Mix the garlic and herbs with olive oil.
2. Season the lamb cutlets with sea salt and pepper on both sides. Spread the herb mix on both sides of the lamb. Leave for one hour at room temperature.
3. Heat a pan over a high heat. Add olive oil. Grill the lamb for a couple of minutes each side.
4. Let the lamb sit for five minutes with aluminum foil on top.
5. Squeeze lemon juice. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley. The lamb goes well with our low-carb mint jelly.