Ingredients for Garlic Bread Rolls
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, part skim low moisture, 1 and 1/2 Cup
- Cream cheese, full fat, 2 oz
- Blanched almond flour, 1 and 1/3 Cup
- Coconut flour, 2 Tablespoons
- Baking powder, 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon
- Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon
- Eggs, 2 large, room temperature
- Grated parmesan, 1/2 Cup
- Butter, 1/4 Cup
- Garlic, minced, 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon
- Fresh parsley, chopped, 1/2 Cup
Instructions for Garlic Bread Rolls
1.Preheat the oven to 177˚C (350˚F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2.In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
3.In a microwave safe bowl, put mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the cheese and put it back on microwave for 30 more seconds until the cheese is fully melted but not overcooked. Stir the cheese until it looks uniform.
4. Add eggs and the dry ingredients to the melted cheese and blend well in a food processor or by hand.
5.Divide the dough into 8 small balls. Roll each ball in grated parmesan crumbs. Put the balls in the lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the outside turns light brown.
6.In a saucepan, mix butter, minced garlic, and parsley over medium heat and cook until garlic becomes soft. When the bread is ready, take out the bread and brush with the garlic butter.