Ingredients for Garlicky Cauliflower Mash
- Cauliflower, cut into florets, 1.5 Kg
- Garlic, 6 cloves
- Butter, 3 Tablespoon
- Cream cheese, 4 Tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese, grated, 1/3 Cup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil or more butter, optional
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
Instructions for Garlicky Cauliflower Mash
1. Cut cauliflower to florets.
2. Steam cauliflower for 15 minutes.
3. In a frying pan, heat butter and add finely chopped garlic. Cook the garlic until tender.
4. Add steamed cauliflower, garlic butter, cream cheese, grated parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to a food processor. Process until pureed.
5. Serve the cauliflower mash in a bowl with more butter or olive oil. Sprinkle chopped parsley or more ground pepper if desired.