Pan Fried Snapper with Herb Butter Sauce and Zest of Lemon is an easy but not an ordinary meal. Be generous with fresh herbs, lemon, and butter. You will love the golden crust of pan fried fish with zesty lemon flavor. Serve with your favorite salad.
Ingredients for Herb Butter Snapper
Serving Size 4
- Red Snapper fillets, about 600 gram
- Blanched almond flour, 1/4 Cup
- Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil, 1 Tablespoon
- Butter, 3 Tablespoon, divided
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Lemon juice, 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary, 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
- Fresh thyme, 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
- Lemon slices for garnish
- More fresh herbs for garnish
Instructions for Herb Butter Snapper
1.Pat dry snapper fillets with paper towel.
2.In a small bowl, mix almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Coat fish fillets evenly with the flour mix on both sides. Set aside.
3.Chop fresh herbs and scrape off the yellow skin of lemon. Set aside.
4.Grease a large pan with olive oil and add 1T of butter on medium high heat until butter melts. Reduce the heat to medium and place snapper fillets.
5.Pan fry for about 3-4 minutes. Flip to the other side, add 1T of butter, and cook for another 3 minutes.
6.Take fish out of the pan and place on a serving plate. Add to the same pan the remaining butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, and herbs. Stir well to make a herb butter sauce.
7.Pour the sauce over the fish. Garnish with lemon slices and more herbs.
Watch How to Make Herb Butter Snapper
Other Healthy Meals You Might Like
- Autumn Chicken
- Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce
- Cauliflower Stuffing
- Chicken and Chickpeas
- Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Chickpea Clam Pasta
- Chili Shrimp
- Crispy Skin Barramundi
- Eggplant Chickpea Stew
- Eggplant Lasagna
- Fish Curry with Chickpeas
- Lemon Garlic Herb Sea Bass
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Lentil Curry
- Miso Salmon
- Mussel Pasta
- Pan Fried Whole Fish
- Pomegranate Salmon
- Pumpkin Casserole
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli
- Saba Misoni
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Vegan Chickpea Curry
- Vegan Palak Paneer
- Walnut Shrimp
- Zesty Shrimps with Avocado Dip