Looking for a quick and healthy meal idea? Try this delicious low-carb, gluten-free honey garlic shrimp, ready just in 20 minutes. Enjoy juicy shrimps coated in a sweet and savory garlic ginger sauce with a hint of lime juice.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Tamari sauce, gluten-free, 1/4 Cup
- Low-carb brown sweetener, 2.5 Tablespoon
- Water, 4 Tablespoon
- Garlic, minced, 1.5 Tablespoon
- Ginger, grated, 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined, 500 gram
- Olive oil or avocado oil for pan frying
- Scallions, chopped, 1 Tablespoon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Parsley or cilantro, chopped, 1 teaspoon
Instructions for Honey Garlic Shrimp
1.In a small bowl, stir together tamari sauce, sweetener, water, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
2.Put shrimps in a large bowl and pour 1/2 of the sauce and mix well. Marinate shrimps for 15 minutes.
3.Heat a greased saucepan over medium high heat. Add shrimps and pan fry for about 1 minute per side.
4.Pour the remaining sauce into the pan and let it simmer for another minute.
5.Sprinkle scallions and lime juice. Turn off the stove and add parsley or cilantro for garnish.
6.Serve with rice or your favorite salad.
Watch How to Make Honey Garlic Shrimp
Other Healthy Recipes You Might Like
- Beef Lettuce Wrap
- Cajun Blackened Salmon
- Chickpea Clam Pasta
- Chili Lime Steak
- Chili Shrimp
- Crispy Skin Barramundi
- Galbi (Korean barbecue)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Legs
- Ginger Scallion Fish
- Grilled Pineapple Fish
- Lemon Garlic Herb Sea Bass
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Miso Salmon
- Mussel Pasta
- Pan Fried Whole Fish
- Pomegranate Salmon
- Saba Misoni
- Salt and Pepper Fish
- Spice Chicken
- Sweet Chili Grilled Chicken
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Teriyaki Tofu Skewers
- Tofu Lettuce Wrap
- Tortilla Chips
- Vegan Chickpea Wrap
- Walnut Shrimp
- Zesty Shrimps with Avocado Dip