Looking for a quick and healthy meal idea? Try this delicious low-carb, gluten-free honey garlic shrimp, ready just in 20 minutes. Enjoy juicy shrimps coated in a sweet and savory garlic ginger sauce with a hint of lime juice.
- Tamari sauce, gluten-free, 1/4 Cup
- Low-carb brown sweetener, 2.5 Tablespoon
- Water, 4 Tablespoon
- Garlic, minced, 1.5 Tablespoon
- Ginger, grated, 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined, 500 gram
- Olive oil or avocado oil for pan frying
- Scallions, chopped, 1 Tablespoon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Parsley or cilantro, chopped, 1 teaspoon
1.In a small bowl, stir together tamari sauce, sweetener, water, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
2.Put shrimps in a large bowl and pour 1/2 of the sauce and mix well. Marinate shrimps for 15 minutes.
3.Heat a greased saucepan over medium high heat. Add shrimps and pan fry for about 1 minute per side.
4.Pour the remaining sauce into the pan and let it simmer for another minute.
5.Sprinkle scallions and lime juice. Turn off the stove and add parsley or cilantro for garnish.
6.Serve with rice or your favorite salad.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Pan frying
Keywords: low carb gluten free honey garlic shrimp, honey garlic shrimp, low carb honey garlic shrimp, gluten free honey garlic shrimp, menopause diet, menopause food, hormone balancing food, perimenopause diet, perimenopause health, perimenopause food