Crispy pan fried sea bass served with lemon garlic herb sauce can make your family dinner truly special. Garnish with more parsley and lemon wedges for this appetising dish.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Lemon Garlic Herb Sea Bass
- Sea bass fillets, 700-800 grams
- Soy flour, ¼ Cup
- Butter, 1 Tablespoon
- Olive oil, 1 Tablespoon
- Sea salt, ½ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon
For the Lemon Garlic Herb Sauce
- White wine, ¼ Cup
- Butter, 2 Tablespoon
- Chicken broth, ¼ Cup
- Garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice, 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh oregano, 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh thyme, 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh parsley, 1 Tablespoon and more for garnish
- Lemon wedges for garnish
Instructions for Lemon Garlic Herb Sea Bass
- Pat dry sea bass fillets.
- Chop fresh herbs including oregano, thyme, and parsley.
- Slice lemons for garnish later. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix soy flour with sea salt and pepper.
- Coat the fish with the flour mix.
- Grease the pan with butter and olive oil.
- Pan fry the fish. Set aside when both sides are golden brown.
- In the same frying pan, pour white wine. Add butter and stir fry garlic. Add chopped herbs and quickly mix. Pour chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to the sauce.
- Pour the lemon garlic herb sauce over the pan fried fish and serve immediately. Put lemon slices and parsley for garnish.