This low-carb, gluten-free muffin is made from coconut flour, lemon, and poppy seeds. The bright yellow color of lemon and black seeds from poppy seeds show an interesting visual contrast and will brighten up your mood.
Serving size: 12 muffins
Ingredients for Lemon Poppyseed Muffins:
- Coconut flour, 3/4 Cup
- Low-carb sweetener, 1/3 Cup
- Baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon zest, 1 Tablespoon
- Poppy seeds, 2 Tablespoon
- Milk of your choice, 4 Tablespoon
- Eggs, 4
- Lemon juice, 2 Tablespoon
- Olive oil, 1/3 Cup
Instructions for Lemon Poppyseed Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 177˚C or 350˚F.
- Mix dry ingredients (coconut flour, sweetener, baking soda, lemon zest, and poppy seeds).
- Mix wet ingredients (milk, egg, lemon juice, olive oil).
- Blend dry and wet ingredients well to make batter.
- Put the batter into muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes. Cool down completely before taking the muffins out.