Ingredients for Strawberry Popsicles
- Strawberries, 2 Cups
- Coconut milk, Full Fat, 14 oz can
- Low-carb powdered sweetener, ⅓ Cup to ½ Cup, depending on the sweetness of the berries
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- MCT oil, 1 Tablespoon (optional)
Instructions for Strawberry Popsicles
1.Chop five strawberries into small pieces to add later to the molds. The rest of the strawberries can be sliced in half.
2.Add the sliced strawberries, coconut milk, low-carb powdered sweetener, vanilla extract, and MCT oil to the blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the puree into popsicle molds. Make sure you leave some room so that the puree doesn’t overflow when you insert sticks.
4. Add the chopped strawberry pieces you set aside earlier for decoration. Insert sticks.
5. Freeze overnight or until set.
6. Take out the molds and run them through warm water for one minute. Take the popsicles out and serve.
7. The remaining popsicles can be stored in the freezer up to 1 month.
Tips for Serving and Storing
When you are ready to serve the strawberry popsicles, run the popsicle molds under warm water for one minute. You can store the popsicles in the freezer upto 1 month.