Made with almond flour, mozzarella cheese, and minced garlic, this garlic Naan is a low-carb, gluten-free alternative to traditional naan. Bake for 10 minutes, brush with melted butter, and serve with your favorite curry.
Serving Size: 6
Ingredients for Low-Carb Garlic Naan
- Blanched almond flour, 1 and ½ Cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, 3 Cups
- Yogurt, plain full fat, 2 Tablespoon
- Eggs, large, 2
- Baking powder, 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Onion powder, ½ teaspoon
- Butter, melted, 2 Tablespoon
- Parsley, chopped, 1 Tablespoon
Instructions for Low-Carb Garlic Naan
1.Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Microwave shredded mozzarella cheese for two minutes in a large bowl. Stir it every 30 seconds.
3. Immediately mix the melted cheese with almond flour, baking powder, and yogurt. Add eggs, minced garlic, and onion powder to the mix. Knead with hands until a dough forms.
4.Divide the dough into six balls on parchment paper. Add another parchment paper on top and use a roller to flatten the balls.
5. Bake the flat bread in the oven for about 10 minutes at 375˚F (190˚C).
6. While the bread is in the oven, mix melted butter and chopped parsley in a small bowl.
7. Take the naan out of the oven when the edges turn golden brown. Brush melted butter and parsley mix. Serve with your favorite curry.