Make mint chocolate chip cookies at home with almond flour and dark chocolate chips to reduce sugar while increasing nutrients–a smart way to celebrate festive occasions guilt-free!
Serving Size: 16-18 small cookies
Ingredients for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blanched almond flour, 2 Cups
- Low-carb sweetener, 1 and ¾ Cup
- Dark chocolate chips, ½ Cup
- Baking soda: ½ teaspoon
- Peppermint extract, ½ teaspoon
- Butter, softened, ¼ Cup
- Egg, large, 1
- Green food coloring, a few drops
Instructions for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Leave butter at room temperature for one hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 177˚C (350˚F).
3.In a large bowl, cream butter and low-carb sweetener using a stand mixer Add the egg, peppermint extract, and green food coloring. Mix well.
4.Add almond flour and baking soda until well combined.
5. Throw in dark chocolate chips to the dough and mix well.
6. Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, divide the dough into roughly 16-18 balls. Place them apart on a baking sheet.
7. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes. Cool down completely before serving.
Watch How to Make Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Other Low-Carb, Gluten Free Desserts You Might Like
- Almond Flaxseed Bread
- Apple Flaxseed Bread
- Banana Flaxseed Bread
- Berry Trifle
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Coconut Flour Pound Cake
- Cranberry Orange Biscuits
- Lemon Loaf
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Raspberry Muffins
- Strawberry Glazed Pie
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Three Berry Pie with Chia Seeds