Refreshing mint jelly with low-carb sweetener and gelatin is perfect for grilled lamb. See our recipe for easy garlic herb lamb.
Serving size: 4
Ingredients for Low-Carb Mint Jelly
- Fresh Mint Leaves, 1 Cup
- Mint leaves, 10, chopped
- Water, 2 Cups
- Lemon juice, 3 Tablespoons
- Green food coloring, optional
- Gelatin powder, 2 Tablespoons
- Low-carb sweetener, 1 Cup
Instructions for Low-Carb Mint Jelly
1. Wash 1 Cup of mint leaves and dry. Crush mint leaves with a glass cup. Separately, chop 10 mint leaves and set aside for garnish.
2. Boil mint in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Turn off the stove and let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Strain the water. Discard the used mint leaves.
4. Bring the mint water to boil and add lemon juice, green food coloring, and low-carb sweetener.
5. Once the sweetener is well dissolved, add gelatin powder and stir.
6. Sprinkle chopped mint leaves in a sterilized jar and pour the liquid.
7. Chill in the fridge for 3+hours or overnight until set.