Ingredients for Low-carb Raspberry Muffins
- Almond flour, blanched, 2.5 Cups
- Low-carb sweetener, ½ Cup
- Baking powder, 2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon
- Sea salt, ¼ teaspoon
- Eggs, large, 3 at room temperature
- Almond milk or other milk of your choice, 1 Cup
- Avocado oil, ⅓ Cup
- Vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon
- Zest of one orange
- Raspberry, 1 Cup
Instructions for Low-carb Raspberry Muffins
1.Leave eggs at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 177˚C or 350˚F.
2.In a large bowl, mix almond flour, low-carb sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt to avoid any lumps.
3.In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients including eggs, almond milk, avocado oil, and vanilla extract. Add the zest of one orange.
4.Blend dry and wet ingredients together to make the muffin batter.
5.Fill the greased 12 hole muffin tray with the muffin batter. Add 3-4 raspberries per muffin.
6.Bake them for 25 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown and the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7.Cool down completely before taking out of the muffin tray.
8. You can store the leftover muffins upto 5 days in the fridge in an airtight container or freeze them for 1 month.
Storing Tips for Raspberry Muffins
Leftover muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
How to Make This Recipe
You might also like
Check out easy recipes for low-carb, gluten-free, delicious options for bread, muffins, and desserts.