Matcha Chia Pudding is an easy, delicious way to increase antioxidants and fiber. Chia seeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Matcha contains a concentrated amount of antioxidants. Simply soak chia seeds in milk and mix with matcha powder overnight.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Matcha Chia Pudding
- Chia seeds, ¼ Cup
- Matcha Powder, 1-2 Tablespoon, depending on your preference
- Soy milk or milk of your choice, 2 Cups
- Low-carb sweetener, 2 Tablespoon, powdered
- Heavy cream or coconut cream, whipped, ½ Cup (optional)
Instructions for Matcha Chia Pudding
1.Mix chia seeds and matcha powder in a bowl.
2. Add milk of your choice and low-carb powdered sweetener.
3. Divide into 4 cups or jugs. Refrigerate overnight or until it becomes a pudding like consistency.
4. Take the pudding out of the fridge. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle matcha powder on top if desired.
Other Low-Carb, Healthy Snacks You Might Like
- Almond Flaxseed Bread
- Apple Flaxseed Bread
- Banana Flaxseed Bread
- Berry Trifle
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Candied Pecans
- Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Coconut Flour Pound Cake
- Cranberry Orange Biscuits
- Dried Cranberries
- Garlic Bread Rolls
- Lemon Loaf
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Raspberry Muffins
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Strawberry Glazed Pie
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Three Berry Pie with Chia Seeds
- Tortilla Chips