Matcha Chia Pudding is an easy, delicious way to increase antioxidants and fiber. Chia seeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Matcha contains a concentrated amount of antioxidants. Simply soak chia seeds in milk and mix with matcha powder overnight.
- Chia seeds, ¼ Cup
- Matcha Powder, 1-2 Tablespoon, depending on your preference
- Soy milk or milk of your choice, 2 Cups
- Low-carb sweetener, 2 Tablespoon, powdered
- Heavy cream or coconut cream, whipped, ½ Cup (optional)
1.Mix chia seeds and matcha powder in a bowl.
2. Add milk of your choice and low-carb powdered sweetener.
3. Divide into 4 cups or jugs. Refrigerate overnight or until it becomes a pudding like consistency.
4. Take the pudding out of the fridge. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle matcha powder on top if desired.
- You can whip coconut cream instead of heavy cream for an optional topping, if you are following a vegan diet.
- You can choose soy milk or any of your favorite milk for this recipe.
- Start with one tablespoon of matcha powder and add more if you want a stronger matcha flavor.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Refrigerate
Keywords: low carb matcha chia pudding, matcha chia pudding