Mandarin oranges and leafy greens symbolise prosperity and are used in some cultures to wish good luck. Toasted walnuts are an added bonus to this refreshing and nourishing dish.
Serving Size: 4
- Baby Arugula, 120-150 gram
- Walnut, chopped and toasted, 1/3 Cup
- Mandarin orange, 3, peeled and chopped
- Red onion, 1/2, sliced
- Feta cheese, 1/2 Cup
for salad dressing:
- Olive oil, 1/4 Cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic, crushed or minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Low-carb sweetener, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tablespoon
- Toast chopped walnut in frying pan.
- Chop 1/2 of red onion
- Make salad dressing by mixing olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sweetener, sea salt and ground pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix all salad ingredients and feta cheese.
- Pour salad dressing and mix well before serving.