Ingredients for Orange Walnut Salad
- Baby Arugula or any mix of salad green 120-150 gram
- Walnut, chopped and toasted, 1/3 Cup
- Mandarin oranges, 3, peeled and chopped
- Red onion, 1/2, sliced
- Feta cheese, 1/2 Cup
Ingredients for Salad Dressing
- Olive oil, 1/4 Cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic, crushed, 1 Tablespoon
- Low-carb sweetener, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tablespoon
Instructions for Orange Walnut Salad
1.Toast chopped walnut in a frying pan.
2.Chop 1/2 of red onion.
3.Make salad dressing by mixing olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sweetener, sea salt and pepper, and lemon juice.
4.Mix all salad ingredients and feta cheese.
5.Pour salad dressing and mix well before serving.