Mandarin oranges and leafy greens symbolise prosperity and are used in some cultures to wish good luck. Toasted walnuts are an added bonus to this refreshing and nourishing dish.
- Baby Arugula, 120-150 gram
- Walnut, chopped and toasted, 1/3 Cup
- Mandarin orange, 3, peeled and chopped
- Red onion, 1/2, sliced
- Feta cheese, 1/2 Cup
for salad dressing:
- Olive oil, 1/4 Cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic, crushed or minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Low-carb sweetener, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice, 1 Tablespoon
- Toast chopped walnut in frying pan.
- Chop 1/2 of red onion
- Make salad dressing by mixing olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sweetener, sea salt and ground pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix all salad ingredients and feta cheese.
- Pour salad dressing and mix well before serving.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mandarin orange walnut salad, orange walnut salad, mandarin orange salad, walnut salad