Low-carb pita bread is a great alternative to regular wheat bread. Bake coconut flour pita bread for ten minutes in the oven and serve immediately with your main dish.
Serving Size: 4-6
- Coconut flour, 1/2 Cup
- Psyllium husk powder, 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil, 3 tablespoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon
- Boiling water, 1 Cup
1. Mix dry ingredients for pita bread (coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, sea salt, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder).
2.Add olive oil and boiling water to the dry mix.
3.Spread dough to make 4-6 pita bread.
4.Bake pita bread for 10 minutes at 177˚C or 350˚F.