This pomegranate orange salad is a colorful, refreshing side dish to share on a festive occasion. Pair up with your favorite main dish.
Serving Size: 6
Ingredients for Pomegranate Orange Salad
- Baby spinach or any mix of salad greens, 3 cups
- Pomegranate seeds, from one pomegranate
- Red onion, 1/4, finely chopped
- Feta cheese, 1/4 Cup, crumbled
- Orange, 1, peeled and cut into bite sizes
For salad dressing:
- Olive oil, 2 Tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic, minced, 1/2 Tablespoon
- Low-carb sweetener, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Zest from one lemon
Instructions for Pomegranate Orange Salad
1.Chop red onion finely. Peel one orange and cut into bite size pieces.
2.In a large bowl, mix salad green, red onion, pomegranate seeds, feta cheese, and orange.
3.Make salad dressing by mixing olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sweetener, sea salt, ground pepper, and lemon zest.
4.Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well before serving.