This pumpkin bread is a gluten free, low carb alternative to traditional pumpkin bread for a festive occasion. Enjoy a moist bread full of flavours from pumpkin, nuts, seeds, and spices.
Serving Size: 6-8
Ingredients for Low-Carb Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin puree, 3/4 Cup
- Butter, softened, 1/3 Cup
- Eggs, room temperature, 4 large
- Low-carb sweetener, 3/4 Cup
- Almond flour, 2 Cup
- Coconut flour, 1/2 Cup
- Baking powder, 2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger, 1/4 teaspoon
- Clover, 1/8 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Walnut, chopped, 3 Tablespoon
- Pumpkin seed, 2 Tablespoon
Instructions for Low-Carb Pumpkin Bead
1.Leave eggs and butter at room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 177°C or 350˚F.
3. Mix dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clover, sweetener, sea salt).
4. Mix wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, butter, vanilla, eggs).
5. Blend dry and wet ingredients together.
6. Add chopped walnuts to the batter and mix well.
7. Spread the batter into a 8.5×4.5 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top.
8. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Let the bread cool completely before slicing the bread.