Raspberry collagen cheesecake is a guilt-free dessert to share with friends and family for a special celebration. It’s low carb, delicious, and full of antioxidants. You won’t believe how tasty it is without sugar, gluten, and nuts.
Serving Size: 8
Ingredients for low-carb, nut-free pie crust
- Coconut flour, 3/4 Cup
- Butter, cold, 1/2 Cup
- Low-carb sweetener, 3 Tablespoon
- Sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon
- Eggs, 2 large, room temperature
- Vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon
- Zest from one lemon
Ingredients for Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Raspberries, 3 cups (use 2.5 cups for filling, leave 0.5 cup for decoration later)
- Water, 1/2 cup
- Gelatin powder, 25 grams or about 3 tablespoons
- Cream cheese, full fat block, 16 0z or about 2 Cups
- Sour cream, 1 cup
- Lemon juice, 3 tablespoons
- Low-carb powdered sweetener, 3/4 Cup (use half for raspberry sauce, half for cream cheese filling)
- Zest from two lemons
- Collagen, 20 gram or about 2 Tablespoon
- Baked pie crust for a 9 inch pie pan
Instructions for Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
1.Preheat the oven to 177°C (350°F). Mix all ingredients for a pie crust in a food processor and pulse until crumbly dough forms. Spread it into a 9 inch baking pan and poke small holes. Bake for 15 minutes until the edges turn light brown. Set aside.
2.Heat about 2.5 cups of raspberry in a saucepan over a medium heat. Mash raspberry and stir constantly.
3.Add half of the powdered sweetener and lemon juice to the mashed raspberry and mix well.
4.In a small bowl, mix gelatin and water. Add the gelatin mix to the saucepan and stir well. Turn off the stove and set aside the raspberry sauce until it cools down and thickens.
5.In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, the rest of the powdered sweetener, lemon zest, and collagen with a stand mixer for a couple of minutes.
6.Add half of the raspberry sauce to the cream cheese and sour cream mix. Pour the raspberry cheesecake batter over a baked pie crust.
7.Take out the pie. Add the rest of the raspberry sauce to the top of the pie.
8.Refrigerate the pie overnight or until set. Decorate with fresh raspberries on top.