Spring is here! Put together any salad greens and protein you have at home and mix with raspberry, avocado, and lemon garlic dressing to create a quick, colorful meal for the spring.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Raspberry Salad
- Kale leaves. 1 Cup
- Mixed salad green, 1 Cup
- Raspberry, ½ Cup
- Red onion, ¼ Cup
- Avocado, 1 ripe
- Cooked chicken breast, optional
For Lemon Garlic Dressing
- Lemon Juice, 2 Tablespoon
- Olive oil, ¼ Cup
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Dijon mustard, ½ teaspoon
- Sea salt and ground pepper, ½ teaspoon each
Instructions for Raspberry Salad
1.Wash kale and mixed salad greens. Roughly chop kale leaves.
2. Slice ripe avocado, red onion, and cooked chicken breast.
3. In a large bowl, assemble salad ingredients.
4. In a separate small bowl, make lemon garlic dressing. Toss the salad and serve.
Watch How to Make Raspberry Salad
Other Low-Carb Berry Recipes You Might Like
- Apple Cranberry Salad
- Berry Trifle
- Blueberry Caprese Salad
- Blueberry Cheesecake with Sunflower Seed Crust
- Blueberry Chia Pudding
- Cranberry Orange Biscuits
- Cranberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Raspberry Collagen Cheesecake
- Raspberry Muffins
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Strawberry Glazed Pie
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Sugar-free Dried Cranberries
- Three Berry Pie with Chia Seeds