Super easy and colorful weekend meal idea! Use roasted radish instead of roasted potato when you like to lower carbs. Simply roast small radishes until tender and pour fragrant butter herb sauce on top.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Roasted Radish
- Small radishes, 500 gram, end- trimmed and halved
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoon
- Sea salt, 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper, ½ teaspoon
- Butter, unsalted, 3 Tablespoon
- Fresh rosemary leaves, 2 Tablespoon
Instructions for Roasted Radish
1.Preheat oven to 218˚C (425˚F). Chop rosemary leaves. Set aside.
2. Trim the ends and cut radishes in half. Toss them in olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
3. Put the radishes in a baking dish. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until soft.
4. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add butter and stir. When the butter becomes brown, add chopped rosemary. Cook the rosemary in the butter sauce until soft.
5. Take out the radishes from the oven. Pour the butter rosemary sauce and serve. Sprinkle more sea salt and pepper if desired.