An easy stir fry using baby bok choy is simple, delicious, and healthy. It can be served as a stand alone dish or as a side. You can throw in your favorite protein and serve as a main dish. Bok Choy is a cruciferous vegetable, which helps lower inflammation.
- Baby Bok Choy, 500 gram
- Garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger, minced, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- White pepper, 1/8 teaspoon
- Vegetable stock or water, 2 Tablespoon
- Wash Bok Choy. Release excess water.
- In a frying pan, stir fry ginger and garlic until soft.
- Add the baby Bok Choy and stir evenly.
- Spread sea salt and white pepper. Sprinkle sesame oil and vegetable stock or water. Stir fry for another minute or two and serve.
If you don’t follow a vegan diet, you can use chicken stock instead of vegetable stock. Or you can simply use water.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: One pan
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: stir fried Bok Choy, vegan stir fry, Chinese Bok Choy Recipe, Chinese cabbage recipe, Chinese cabbage recipes