An easy stir fry using Chinese baby bok choy is simple, delicious, and healthy. It can be served as a stand alone dish or as a side. You can throw in your favorite protein and serve as a main dish. Bok Choy is a cruciferous vegetable, which helps lower inflammation.
Serving Size: 4
Ingredients for Stir Fried Bok Choy
- Baby Bok Choy, 500 gram
- Garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger, minced, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- White pepper, 1/8 teaspoon
- Vegetable stock or water, 2 Tablespoon
Instructions for Stir Fried Bok Choy
1.Wash Bok Choy. Release excess water.
2.In a frying pan, stir fry ginger and garlic until soft.
3.Add the baby Bok Choy and stir evenly.
4.Spread sea salt and white pepper. Sprinkle sesame oil and vegetable stock or water. Stir fry for another minute or two and serve.
Other Vegan Recipes You Might Like
- Agedashi Tofu
- Cauliflower Stuffing
- Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Chickpea Meatballs with Creamy Curry Sauce
- Crispy Chickpea Salad
- Eggplant Chickpea Stew
- Eggplant Lentil Salad
- Eggplant in Sesame Sauce
- Garlic Spinach
- Lentil Curry
- Miso-Glazed Eggplant
- Korean Style Tofu
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli
- Salt and Pepper Tofu
- Stir Fried Broccoli with Garlic
- Strawberry Chia Jam
- Sweet and Sour Tofu
- White Bean Dip
- Wreath Salad