Enjoy low-carb, healthy jam made from fresh strawberries and chia seeds, rich sources of antioxidants and phytoestrogen.
Serving Size: 4
Strawberry, 2 Cups
Lemon juice, 1 Tablespoon
Ground chia seed, 2 Tablespoon
Low-carb sweetener, 3 Tablespoon
1. Grind chia seeds.
2.Squeeze fresh lemon juice.
3. Slice strawberries.
4. At a medium temperature, heat strawberries in a pot and mash them.
5. Let it simmer with a lid closed. Stir constantly.
6. Add lemon juice and sweetener to taste. Mix well.
7. Once you achieve a desired consistency, add chia seeds and stir well.
8. Turn off the stove. Cool down for five minutes. Pour the jam into an air tight jar.
9. Leave it in the fridge overnight before serving.