Fragrant, tangy chicken marinated in low-carb, gluten-free sweet chili sauce will be a popular choice for barbecue lovers. Make low-carb, gluten-free sweet chili sauce in advance and use it for marinade. Enjoy the punchy flavors on the Fourth of July or any leisurely day.
Serving Size: 8
Ingredients for Sweet Chili Grilled Chicken
- Low-carb, gluten-free sweet chili sauce, 2/3 Cup
- Juice of 2 lime
- Tamari sauce, 1/4 Cup
- Chicken thighs or breasts, 900 gram or 2 pounds
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Parsley or cilantro for garnish
Instructions for Sweet Chili Grilled Chicken
2.In a large bowl, mix sweet chili sauce, fresh lime juice, and tamari sauce. Leave a little bit of the mixture for reserve. Marinate chicken for a couple of hours.
3.When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil the grill and cook chicken about 8 minutes per side.
4.Brush with reserved marinade. Grill until charred and cooked thoroughly.
5.Serve with lime wedges and parsley or cilantro.
Watch How to Make Sweet Chili Grilled Chicken
Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Recipes You Might Like
- Bulgogi with Lettuce Wrap
- Cabbage Salad with Miso Dressing
- Chili Lime Steak
- Coleslaw with Yogurt Dressing
- Galbi (Korean barbecue)
- Korean Garden Salad
- Garlic Lemon Chicken Legs
- Peach Salsa
- Spice Chicken
- Strawberry Rhubarb Salad
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Skewers
- Teriyaki Tofu Skewers
- Tortilla Chips
- Vegan Chickpea Wrap
- Zesty Shrimps with Avocado Dip