for the berry mix:
- Blackberry 3 Cups
- Raspberry 2 Cups
- Blueberry 2 Cups
- Gelatin, 4.5 Tablespoon
- Sweetner, 3/4 Cup
- Sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon
for double pie crust:
- Coconut flour, 1.5 Cup
- Butter, 1 Cup, cold in small cubes
- Eggs, 4
- Sweetner, 4 Tablespoon
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
1.To make dough for the pie crust, mix coconut flour, butter, eggs, sweetner, vanilla extract, and sea salt in a food processor.
2.Split the dough into two balls and chill them in the fridge for 1 hour.
3.Take one ball and spread it thinly to make a bottom pie shell. Spread the rest of the dough. Using a pizza cutter, make strips for the top pie shell.
4. Cover a 9 inch pie pan with the bottom pie shell.
5. Mix gelatin, sweetner, and sea salt. Add the gelatin mix to blackberry, raspberry, and blueberry and blend well.
6.Pour the berry mix into the bottom pie shell.
7. Cover the pie with upper pie shell strips.
8. Bake the pie at 210 degree celcius for 30-40 minutes until bubbles appear and edges turn brown. Cover the pie with aluminium foil if the outside of the pie burns too quickly.
9. Take the pie out from the oven and chill overnight until it sets.