These crunchy chips from mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and spices are simple, low-carb, and delicious by themselves or with a dip. Use these chips to make best nachos.
Serving Size: 4-6
Ingredients for Low-Carb Tortilla Chips
- Shredded mozzarella, 2 Cups
- Blanched Almond flour, 3/4 Cups
- Psyllium husk powder, 2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder, ½ teaspoon
- Onion powder, ½ teaspoon
- Paprika, ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder, ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin, ¼ teaspoon
- Sea salt to taste
Instructions for Low-Carb Tortilla Chips
1.Mix dry ingredients for tortilla chips together (almond flour, psyllium husk powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chilli powder, cumin, and sea salt).
2. Microwave shredded mozzarella cheese for 1-2 minutes.
3.Add the melted mozzarella cheese immediately to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly and form dough.
4. Divide dough into two balls. Spread each as thinly as possible between two sheets of parchment paper.
5.Using a pizza cutter, cut the spread out dough into bite size triangles to make tortilla chips.
6. Bake the tortilla chips in the oven at 177˚C or 350˚F for 5-7 minutes until the edges turn brown.
7. Add sea salt and more seasoning to taste if desired. Cool down and store in an airtight container.